counting the days.



» E,P,L DAY » realised damn long never blog.who cares also nobod... » HELP » sleepover ! » scary shows -.- » fly away » penguin & sealions ! » my unlucky day » morning ! » wake up slut !
Sunday, October 31, 2010
A long long day . @ 9:44:00 PM

I tried to post pictures .
but it stucked .
Wtf .
Asshole com .
WGM ^^
Anyway , KAIHUI is officially addicted to PK (:
like finally .
It's okay .
I don't care .
I seriously don't .
The fortune teller is right ,
I won't say or do anything to you .
I'm serious (:
Happy aren't you .
I know i know .
Laugh all you want .
I don't give a freaking damn anymore .
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:
This post look so short ! ):
It's okay .
I think i'm gonna change blogskin .
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

Annyeong!
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Welcomeeeeeeee
notice how it's key from SHINee in the header ? kekeke :D
rah rah rah he's so haawt. *crazy fangirl* 8D

about
i my me mine.

hi my name is Elise and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

29.12 is my day ;)

i have friends
you know you're jealous.

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.

credits.
template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting yoururl.blogspot.com ! :D