counting the days.



» Brought netball home ! ^^Damn happy .Actually RACH... » A long long day . » E,P,L DAY » realised damn long never blog.who cares also nobod... » HELP » sleepover ! » scary shows -.- » fly away » penguin & sealions ! » my unlucky day
Saturday, November 06, 2010
MY BROWN EYES ! @ 5:27:00 PM

HELLOOOO ! (:

I LIKE MY EYES ! Hahahaha , think i'm going to buy the grey one ?
Hmmm .... Brown or Grey ?
Or blue ?
Aiya , don't care for now.
In my last post , I said that i'll post the picture of my cousin and the BIG banana . But i forgot to add the picture in this post . Shall post another post later for him. Main character sia , hahahahahaha . Lame -.-
For more pictures , go facebook see (: Cause too much le .
I SERIOUSLY LIKE MY EYES (:
Having lunch now , yes at this time ._.
Shall blog more often from now onwards ! Oh ya , i got formspring ^^ Haha .
Attended 1st korean lesson . So hard ): Can't really understaand what my teacher saying . I'll pay more attention & pass well . Haha .
Hungryyyyyyyy ): Shall go eat my LUNCH now .



BYEEEE !

Annyeong!
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Welcomeeeeeeee
notice how it's key from SHINee in the header ? kekeke :D
rah rah rah he's so haawt. *crazy fangirl* 8D

about
i my me mine.

hi my name is Elise and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

29.12 is my day ;)

i have friends
you know you're jealous.

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.

credits.
template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting yoururl.blogspot.com ! :D