counting the days.



» THE BANANA . » MY BROWN EYES ! » Brought netball home ! ^^Damn happy .Actually RACH... » A long long day . » E,P,L DAY » realised damn long never blog.who cares also nobod... » HELP » sleepover ! » scary shows -.- » fly away
Sunday, November 07, 2010
bobby the bobby ! @ 8:32:00 PM

HELLOOOO !


BOBBY look so shuai ! Like very big like that . Hahahaha
Don't feel like posting today .
Shall just post a few pictures of bobby (:
*smiles*



HE KNOW HOW TO SHAKE HAND ! SO CLEVER RIGHT ! :D


byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

Annyeong!
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Welcomeeeeeeee
notice how it's key from SHINee in the header ? kekeke :D
rah rah rah he's so haawt. *crazy fangirl* 8D

about
i my me mine.

hi my name is Elise and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

29.12 is my day ;)

i have friends
you know you're jealous.

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.

credits.
template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting yoururl.blogspot.com ! :D