counting the days.



» don't feel like typingjust gonna post a few pictur... » A rainy day » TYPICAL B.I.T.C.H (: » bobby the bobby ! » THE BANANA . » MY BROWN EYES ! » Brought netball home ! ^^Damn happy .Actually RACH... » A long long day . » E,P,L DAY » realised damn long never blog.who cares also nobod...
Sunday, December 12, 2010
@ 9:37:00 PM

HELLO HELLO

I <3 fancam now (: it rockkkkkkkkkks (: Cause its kibummmmmmmm <3 Muahahahahahaha I'm going crazyyyyy nowwwwww.
Nothing to blog bout . Anyway , like my blogskin ? I know you like it (: CAUSE ITS KEYYYYYYY <3

Okay, shall go now.
Check out my fb acc for key's fancam video :D


OH YEAH ! BABY BABY BABY GIRL (:

Annyeong!
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Welcomeeeeeeee
notice how it's key from SHINee in the header ? kekeke :D
rah rah rah he's so haawt. *crazy fangirl* 8D

about
i my me mine.

hi my name is Elise and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

29.12 is my day ;)

i have friends
you know you're jealous.

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.

credits.
template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting yoururl.blogspot.com ! :D